UR Cleaner robot is a fully autonomous robot that can map surrounding areas, plan cleaning routes and navigate in public spaces. It was designed to enable real cost efficiencies and provide means of redeploying staff to deliver more challenging tasks while UR robots are used to deal with simpler, strenuous and often monotonous tasks.
UR Cleaner offers impressive manoeuvrability, durability and scalability of performance that is crucial to any important. In a small way, UR robots help achieve energy savings by optimisation of manufacturing processes. They also
organisation seeking cost efficiencies and smooth optimisation of processes. UR Cleaner presents a viable solution to clients looking for more efficient service delivery.
UR Cleaner benefits from a proven concept of AI technology successfully deployed in our Carrier and UV-C Disinfectant robotic devices.
The robot’s contribution towards reduction of carbon footprint is prevent pollution by careful monitoring of their usage.
- Ability to autonomously clean floors following pre-mapped routes.
- Intelligent route planning and automatic re-mapping to avoid obstacles.
- Execution of tasks without human supervision.
- Ease of deployment in large buildings and spaces such as airports, train stations, factories, shopping centres and public institutions.
- Safety of human operations with remote device management by trained operators e.g. remote on/off switch
- Connectivity through wireless (Wi-Fi) network allows the robot to follow pre-mapped routes, automatically detect unexpected obstacles and make informed decisions to avoid them and change the route accordingly.
- Low battery warning.