Ref. No: MARSM_/LOSF_07/2020
Position: Full Time (up to 3 month probation period)
United Robots is a technology company operating in the robotics and artificial intelligence industry. We are an exciting start-up with a product range ready to go to market and are now launching and establishing our exciting company and operations in the UK. We are therefore looking for a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to help build our market presence and brand awareness.
United Robots develops intelligent service devices that are designed to address the key problems facing service providers operating in big storage areas and public spaces such as: Hospitals, care homes, office buildings, airports, warehouses and supermarkets, amongst others.
United Robots newest product developed is the UR UV-C Disinfectant robot, which is a fully autonomous device that enables effective disinfection and removal of microbiological contaminants. Designed specifically for protection of healthcare workers like doctors, nurses and support staff against COVID-19, it helps provide safe and virus-free environment allowing them to focus on taking care of the patients.
Our entire AI robots range are modern fully autonomous robots capable of working independently which allows companies to improve inefficient processes, reduce costs associated with high staff turnaround incl. constant re-training of new staff. It also enables companies to tackle global pollution by making their work environment greener. Please visit our website: https://www.unitedrobots.co/ for more information about our products.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to join our newly formed team based in London. You will play a vital role in the business and will work closely alongside the Chief Marketing Officer, which we are currently recruiting for, to build the brand from the ground up and help plan and execute the appropriate marketing activities for the company. So, we are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and really get their teeth stuck in and hit the ground running! The role will for the first couple of months be a stand-alone role, which gives great opportunity to rise to the occasion and make a difference.
You will be liaising with the sales team and management to launch and establish our social media strategies to ensure that the company will develop a strong reputation and position within the marketplace and to become a leader within the AI Robotics space.
You will be responsible for the daily management of the social media channels alongside the CMO, and you will need to help create relevant compelling content, drive brand growth and awareness.
In addition to the above mentioned, we are looking for someone who will be (amongst other):
- Willing to hit the ground running and bring new and exciting ideas to the table
- Confident in building and managing the social media channels alongside the guidance of the Chief Marketing Officer
- Help plan, formulate, coordinate and analyse social media campaigns across all social media channels, raising the profile of the brand and increasing its competitiveness and customer acquisitions
- Evaluate and optimise the search engine position to drive exposure
- Manage the website traffic analytics to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Implementing and maintaining a strong online presence and identity for the company
- Creating engaging content to grow the brand and promote products
- Tracking and assessing the performance of campaigns
- Identifying trends and creative ways for the company’s presence to grow
- Organising and coordinating product photo and video shoots for both socials and website and general sales channels alongside our PR/Marketing agency
- Creating regular newsletters
- Be a constant champion for social media and marketing in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to have the following profile:
- BS/MS Degree in marketing (or similar qualification)
- Minimum 3 years proven experience within a Marketing role, working on websites and social media campaigns.
- Creative with experience of targeting audiences and devising engaging and informative campaigns
- Experience of analysing data and presenting reports
- Proven track record in delivering against targets and deadlines
- Robotics & AI experience is not essential, but would be desirable
- Experience of copywriting and proof-reading skills with excellent attention to detail is very desirable.
- Entrepreneurial flair is a must
In exchange for your skills and expertise, the company offer a competitive package including performance related bonuses, pension, healthcare and excellent development and mentoring opportunities. The company prides itself in coming up with new and innovative solutions which adds to our product-line.
For further information or questions, please e-mail Sabine Ficek, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer and/or send your CV and application to email@example.com