Ref. No: INTERN_03/2020
Position: 6 months internship (with 1 month probation period)
We would like to offer an internship to an enthusiastic, reliable and ambitious person who is willing to work with us to deliver the top quality AI products to our clients.
- Assisting our multi-faceted teams in the delivery of AI products from inception to production; including design, prototyping, validation, quality assurance testing, and certification if required.
- Supporting development of web based tools enabling analysis of AI robot performance
- Assisting in the design and implementation of database(s) to store data for trend analysis
- Helping to resolve computer vision problems; including 2D and 3D cameras and laser scanners
- Successful prioritisation of your workload; and ability to meet tight deadlines on time and budget
It is essential that you can offer the following:
- You are currently studying for university degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of other European languages will be a bonus
- In-depth understanding of technical principles, theories, and up to date concepts in software development
- Interest in and hands-on experience of web applications
- Experience of working with SLAM algorithms and fusion on cameras and sensors
- Knowledge of two or more programming languages e.g. Java, PHP, Python, C++, MySQL
- Classroom and project experience in programming, firmware, and/or system level design
- Experience of implementing 3rd party APIs
- Adherence to industry standards and Quality Assurance procedures
- Good understanding and practical experience of Business Process Re-Engineering
- You are innovative, motivated, results-driven and possess strong analytical skills
- You are able to work under minimal supervision; enjoy problem solving independently or within a team
- You must have the legal right to work in Poland
In exchange for your skills and expertise, the company offer a competitive package including performance related bonuses, pension, healthcare and excellent development and mentoring opportunities. The company prides itself in coming up with new and innovative solutions which adds to our product-line.
For further information or questions, please contact us and/or send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org