Ref. No: SALHD_/LOSF_07/2020
Position: Full Time (up to 6 month probation period)
United Robots is a technology company operating in the robotics and artificial intelligence industry. We are an exciting start-up with a product range ready to go to market and are now launching and establishing our exciting company and operations in the UK. We are therefore looking for a Head of Sales & Business Development to lead and build our commercial team.
United Robots develops intelligent service devices that are designed to address the key problems facing service providers operating in big storage areas and public spaces such as: Hospitals, care homes, office buildings, airports, warehouses and supermarkets, amongst others.
United Robots newest product developed is the UR UV-C Disinfectant robot, which is a fully autonomous device that enables effective disinfection and removal of microbiological contaminants. Designed specifically for protection of healthcare workers like doctors, nurses and support staff against COVID-19, it helps provide safe and virus-free environment allowing them to focus on taking care of the patients.
Our entire AI robots range are modern fully autonomous robots capable of working independently which allows companies to improve inefficient processes, reduce costs associated with high staff turnaround incl. constant re-training of new staff. It also enables companies to tackle global pollution by making their work environment greener. Please visit our website: http://www.unitedrobots.co/ for more information about our products.
As the Head of Sales & Business Development, you will be responsible for the identification, strategy and ongoing development of potential clients within the company’s key markets. You will take ownership of establishing and developing key commercial relationships and contract negotiations. And you will work very closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to plan the appropriate marketing activities for the company.
You will be liaising with the senior management team to launch and establish new strategies and avenues to ensure that the company will develop a strong reputation and position within the marketplace and to become a leader within the AI Robotics space. This role will place an emphasis on client development and maturing relationships with the aim of winning repeat business.
Some of the technologies you will be working with include autonomous robotic systems, computer vision applications for robots and 5G connectivity for robotics devices.
This is not a standard sales role and is a unique opportunity to work within a start-up environment and build your own team. Some of the key responsibilities, in addition to the above mentioned, will be (but not limited to):
- Identify which customers, markets and sectors to go after
- Create and execute go-to-market plans
- Winning new and profitable business for the company
- Involvement throughout the client project; from initial concept through to delivery
- Creating a team and leading it to its next stage of evolution and setting the New Business strategy
- Provide clarity, focus, and ongoing development of our propositions and strategy through the effective planning and execution of ongoing prospect development with weekly management progress reviews
- Create and support the development of the future team delivering mentoring and coaching activity in line with individual development plans
- Taking responsibility for the performance of a defined prospect pipeline and sales results and supporting the COO/CFO with forecasting and budgeting activities
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to have the following key skills:
- Significant proven track record of business development or account management experience
- Significant experience in the robotics & automation industries
- Ability to build and lead a highly skilled motivated business development team, with a skilled approach to management and ownership which ensures that opportunities to win and deliver success are realised
- You have the strategic and technical bandwidth to build our sales operation into a substantially sized team in just a few years
- You can make the strategic calls to identify not just which customers to go after, but also which markets and sectors, and are capable of devising and executing go-to-market plans
- Entrepreneurial flair is critical, you need to be able to convey and implement innovative ideas and creative solutions within the business limits
- Proven track record in delivering against demanding financial and non-financial targets especially within a new business generation environment
In exchange for your skills and expertise, the company offer a competitive package including performance related bonuses, pension, healthcare and excellent development and mentoring opportunities. The company prides itself in coming up with new and innovative solutions which adds to our product-line.
For further information or questions, please e-mail Sabine Ficek, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer and/or send your CV and application to email@example.com