Robot UR UV-C Disinfectant
Effective disinfection and removal of microbiological contaminants
UR UV-C Disinfectant robot is a fully autonomous device that enables effective disinfection and removal of microbiological contaminants. Designed specifically for protection of healthcare workers like doctors, nurses and support staff against COVID-19, it helps provide safe and virus-free environment allowing them to focus on taking care of the patients.
The effectiveness of using UV-C light to destroy microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses has been scientifically proven.
UR UV-C Disinfectant uses vertical strobes emitting strong UV-C light that is scientifically proven to destroy micro-organisms such as bacteria MRSA and coronaviruses like MERS and SARS that are very similar to structure of SARS-CoV-2 causing COVID-19. As high frequency damages their DNA/RNA codes, those pathogens are prevented from reproducing properly thus making the environment safer to work in.
UR robots are designed to execute tasks without human supervision and this function was crucial to development of UR UV-C Disinfectant. Deployment of UR robots in contaminated hospitals and care homes offers unparalleled reduction of human exposure to coronavirus.
UR UV-C Disinfectant also addresses the problem with shortage of cleaning staff needed to maintain safe environment for medical staff. Disinfection of hospitals and other medical facilities has direct positive impact on reduction of overall numbers of hospital acquired infections (HAI) and as a result it is expected to decrease the numbers of sick leave in public and private sectors.
- Effective disinfection of a 20m2 room within a cycle of 15-20 minutes.
- Operating time of up to 5 hours until the next charge.
- Ease and safety of human operations with remote device management by trained operators e.g. remote on/off switch
- Connectivity through wireless (Wi-Fi) network allows the robot to follow pre-mapped routes, automatically detect unexpected obstacles and make informed decisions to avoid them and change the route accordingly.
- Disinfection coverage of 360 degrees to ensure effective use.
- Low battery warning.
- Notification of successful completion cycle.